- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Big Magic unveils new logo and identity
MUMBAI: Reliance Broadcast Network’s comedy channel Big Magic has unveiled a new logo and identity with a strategic focus on differentiated comedy content.
Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd CEO Tarun Katial said, “It has been a great year for Big Magic since its launch last year and we are positive that our fresh, contemporary, over-the-top, and quirky positioning will help in amplifying the overall channel outlook. Our clear objective is to make viewers laugh out loud and build iconic characters in the comedy space. With original content targeted at metros and non-metros, both long and short formats, Big Magic is focused to provide nothing but unique and edgy comedy through its content to make people laugh out loud.”
With original content packing in a high degree of humour, Big Magic viewers will get to see shows in the sitcom and non-fiction space. The content offered will be platform agnostic with a large play in the digital and mobile medium.
Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd creative director Paritosh Painter said, “At Big Magic, we strive to offer comedy content that is fresh, surprising, unpredictable and fully over the top. In line with our new campaign, we will continue our commitment to offering a comic line-up of sitcoms, surprising, and unpredictable short formats on topical issues, laugh-out-loud weekend specials, and festive specials.”
The logo was unveiled today in the presence of Kiku Sharda, aka Akbar, and Delnaaz Irani, aka Rani, from ‘Akbar Birbal’ and many other popular Big Magic stars.
The channel is presently available across all DTH players like Tata Sky, Airtel Digital, Videocon d2h, DD Free Dish, Dish TV, and Reliance Digital TV, along with all cable operators including Hathway, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL.