- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Big Magic to launch horror show ‘Cheekh.. Ek Khaufnak Sach’
The show will air every Monday to Friday at 9 pm. This is the first time that Big Magic will be experimenting with a horror genre.
Produced by Homi Wadia under the banner Tele Buddies, ‘Cheekh… Ek Khaufnak Sach’ will showcase unheard and unseen form of fear through objects. The horror show will be on the lines of dark shadows and whistling winds holding secrets to the untold stories that have never been shown on television before. Each story will be narrated in two parts leading the spectators through some of the surreal, supernatural and paranormal experiences.
The show’s promotion will be driven by a 360-degree marketing approach to reach out to the target markets through its various campaigns across TV, radio, on-ground and digital platforms.