- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Big Magic to launch horror show ‘Cheekh.. Ek Khaufnak Sach’
The show will air every Monday to Friday at 9 pm. This is the first time that Big Magic will be experimenting with a horror genre.
Produced by Homi Wadia under the banner Tele Buddies, ‘Cheekh… Ek Khaufnak Sach’ will showcase unheard and unseen form of fear through objects. The horror show will be on the lines of dark shadows and whistling winds holding secrets to the untold stories that have never been shown on television before. Each story will be narrated in two parts leading the spectators through some of the surreal, supernatural and paranormal experiences.
The show’s promotion will be driven by a 360-degree marketing approach to reach out to the target markets through its various campaigns across TV, radio, on-ground and digital platforms.