- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Big Magic to launch horror show ‘Cheekh.. Ek Khaufnak Sach’
The show will air every Monday to Friday at 9 pm. This is the first time that Big Magic will be experimenting with a horror genre.
Produced by Homi Wadia under the banner Tele Buddies, ‘Cheekh… Ek Khaufnak Sach’ will showcase unheard and unseen form of fear through objects. The horror show will be on the lines of dark shadows and whistling winds holding secrets to the untold stories that have never been shown on television before. Each story will be narrated in two parts leading the spectators through some of the surreal, supernatural and paranormal experiences.
The show’s promotion will be driven by a 360-degree marketing approach to reach out to the target markets through its various campaigns across TV, radio, on-ground and digital platforms.