- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Big Magic to launch historical comedy show on Akbar and Birbal
MUMBAI: Reliance Broadcast Networks’ (RBNL) light entertainment channel Big Magic is set to launch a historical comedy ‘Har Mushkil ka Hal – Akbar Birbal’ from 28 April at 9 pm slot.
Produced by Meenakshi Sagar, the show will feature Kiku Sharda essaying the role of emperor Akbar while Delnaz Irani will be playing the part of his wife Jodha. Vishal Kotial has been roped in as Birbal while Kishwar Merchant will be essaying the role of a courtesan madly in love with Birbal.
The channel plans to presents the tales of Akbar and Birbal in a fresh, comedy avatar and leave audiences in splits.
“Akbar Birbal requires no introduction and these epoch characters, presented in a new adaptation ensure unmatched and unseen comedy entertainment. Add to the programming, the multi-media marketing plan to back this launch ensures an excellent property offering for marketers and consumers alike,” the channel said in a statement.
The launch of the show will be supported by an extensive multi-media campaign across television, radio, print, digital, out of home, on ground and more ensuring deeper reach across the markets.