- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Big Magic to celebrate Dussehra with special programming
MUMBAI: Reliance Broadcast Network’s family entertainment channel Big Magic is offering a festive line-up for its viewers. The line-up will feature shows like ‘Baal Krishna’, ‘Akbar Birbal’ and ‘Mahapuran’ from 11 am to 9 pm on 11 October.
Through the specially crafted episodes, the channel is planning to introduce viewers to the significance of Dussehra. Big Magic has also showcased a special episode for Durga Ashatmi. The show infused mythological tales of Mahishasura, Kautsa, Madhu Kaitabh, Rama, Shiva and the Pandavas.
A spokesperson from Big Magic says, “Big Magic has been at the forefront when it comes to engaging viewers through relevant and timely festival themes, and this Navratri will be no different. Our objective behind incorporating festive themes in our shows is also to make viewers aware of the significance of these festivals.”