- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Big Magic to air children’s fantasy series ‘Rudra Ke Rakshak’ from 27 Mar
MUMBAI: Big Magic is premiering a children fantasy series, ‘Rudra Ke Rakshak’, on 27 March.
‘Rudra Ke Rakshak’ will air every Monday-Friday at 6.30 pm.
Each episode will revolve around the adventurous world of the protagonist Avi, essayed by child actor Yash Sehgal and his cousins Vishu (Mohd. Saud) and Maya (Mahi Milan). The fast-paced fantasy show, targeting children, takes viewers into a wizardry world that is filled with fantastical kingdoms and mythical creatures.
The show will feature a mix of history and mythology highlighting the ‘Good vs Evil’ saga and is said to be inspired from Hindu scriptures as opposed to foreign legends. The show aims to instil a strong value system in kids while entertaining them.
‘Rudra Ke Rakshak’ subtly outlines the inherited super powers of white magic, passed on to the primary protagonist and his two cousins as a part of their family lineage. With these exceptional powers, they fight Gurukaal – the leader of black magicians.
The show’s promotion will be driven by a 360-degree marketing approach, to reach out to the target markets through its various campaigns across TV, radio, on-ground and digital.