- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Big Magic launches weekend property ‘Shahi Shanivaar’
MUMBAI: Big Magic has extended its comedy shows to weekends with a new property titled ‘Shahi Shanivaar’.
‘Shahi Shanivaar’ will feature new one-hour episodes of ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’ at 9 pm every Saturday, starting 1 November.
Reliance Broadcast Network COO Lavneesh Gupta said, “We are delighted to announce a weekend property called ‘Shahi Shanivaar’ on the popular show ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’ that keeps up the historical comedy quotient on Saturdays too. We have maintained the same timing of 9 pm so that from Monday to Saturday our audience experience the show same time thus offering greater value and consistency for marketers.”
The name of the new property reflects the royal splendour, look and historical stories, to retain audiences’ attention even on weekends.
New episodes will be backed by history and the presence of celebrities. Popular artist Chetan Hansraj will be part of a conspiracy plot, which will be followed by a grand episode on 15 November and an episode on Vishkanya on 18 November. Each episode will integrate local festivals of the Hindi heartland.