- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Big Magic launches short format comic fillers ‘Big Googly’
MUMBAI: Big Magic has launched topical short format comic fillers called ‘Big Googly’ with actor Ali Asgar and comedian VIP along with other Big Magic actors.
Aiming to build it as a platform for marketers, the channel launched this innovation within its programming to have more funny and unpredictable elements within the channel.
The topical short format fillers with refreshing comical scripts for 2 minutes are aired daily.
RBNL network creative director Paritosh Painter said, “Big Magic believes in bringing refreshing content and with Big Googly we want to look beyond the traditional sitcom space along with creating a niche position for ourselves as the ultimate comedy destination. In the coming few months, we shall have various such innovative and unique formats which will have element of surprise, fun and thus instantly connect with our viewers as a result of their topicality.”
‘Big Googly’ has Ali Asgar and VIP as its lead protagonists to be supported by other comedy characters like Kiku Sharda, Mantra, Upasana Singh and more.
Ali and VIP will cover situational and topical issues, disguised as famous personalities from Bollywood, politics, sports and more. Some of the episodes will feature characters from shows like Narad Muni. The best comical interstitial will be featured at the beginning of the shows to ensure that the laughter riot continues.
The show launch is supported by a multi-media marketing campaign.