- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Big Magic launches short format comic fillers ‘Big Googly’
MUMBAI: Big Magic has launched topical short format comic fillers called ‘Big Googly’ with actor Ali Asgar and comedian VIP along with other Big Magic actors.
Aiming to build it as a platform for marketers, the channel launched this innovation within its programming to have more funny and unpredictable elements within the channel.
The topical short format fillers with refreshing comical scripts for 2 minutes are aired daily.
RBNL network creative director Paritosh Painter said, “Big Magic believes in bringing refreshing content and with Big Googly we want to look beyond the traditional sitcom space along with creating a niche position for ourselves as the ultimate comedy destination. In the coming few months, we shall have various such innovative and unique formats which will have element of surprise, fun and thus instantly connect with our viewers as a result of their topicality.”
‘Big Googly’ has Ali Asgar and VIP as its lead protagonists to be supported by other comedy characters like Kiku Sharda, Mantra, Upasana Singh and more.
Ali and VIP will cover situational and topical issues, disguised as famous personalities from Bollywood, politics, sports and more. Some of the episodes will feature characters from shows like Narad Muni. The best comical interstitial will be featured at the beginning of the shows to ensure that the laughter riot continues.
The show launch is supported by a multi-media marketing campaign.