- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Big Magic launches festive specials from Sep till Dec
MUMBAI: Commencing its festive celebrations, Big Magic is launching a series of specials in its programming mix. The special ‘Mahotsav’ has been designed for the festive period from 25 September to 31 December.
The ‘Mahotsav’ will be integrated across the channel’s popular shows like ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar-Birbal’, ‘Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai’ and ‘Uff Yeh Nadaniyaan’.
Tailored to suit audiences in the Hindi heartland, the festive specials under the umbrella of ‘Mahostav’ will see the shows celebrating Navratri, Dussehra, Karvachauth, Diwali, Christmas and New Year.
Reliance Broadcast Network COO Lavneesh Gupta said, “The festive spikes have been mapped to ensure high relevance, community connect and excellent engagement. Big Magic’s reach to over 85 million households across the HSM’s, coupled with the unduplicated incremental reach of 10 per cent which the channel delivers across the core markets of UP, MP and Rajasthan makes it an excellent platform for marketers to ride on, this festive season.”
Navratri will have special episodes of ‘Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai’ and ‘Har Mushkil ka Hal Akbar Birbal’, Karva Chauth will focus on all the key shows and Diwali is being planned as a special two hour of musical entertainment on 18 October from 8 pm onwards.
The Big Diwali Mela will see a rendition of celebrations around Diwali with artists from across shows coming together for a special celebration.
Each festive property will see a multi-media marketing campaign across television, radio, OOH, digital and on ground. Additionally, the network strength with the radio network Big FM and regional TV channel Big Magic Ganga will aim to ensure partners on board the festive offerings.