- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Big Magic launches animation band
MUMBAI: Big Magic is set to launch a dedicated programming band for airing animated movies and series.
Starting 25 January, the animation series band, ‘Magic Masti Matargashti’, will air for one hour in the morning and in the afternoon, every Monday to Friday at 9 am and 4 pm.
Earlier, the channel had launched animation movie band (Saturday-Sunday, 12.30 pm).
The channel claims that the animation series is handpicked especially for kids, while animation movies will cater to the entire family.
Big Magic creative director Bimal Unnikrishnan said, “With the animation band, our aim is to augment our existing content on the channel. After an in-depth research analysis, the results showed us a definite acceptance and liking towards the animation genre. In fact, it is one those key drivers which connect kids with their parents. We are confident that our audience will embrace the fresh new offering.”
The channel is planning a multi-media promotional plan across key markets for the band, which includes engaging with viewers and trade partners locally and nationally through multiple platforms.
Big Magic is available across DTH players such as Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Videocon D2H, Dish TV, and Reliance Digital TV along with all cable operators like Hathway, DD Free Dish, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siti Cable, Star Broadband and GTPL.