- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Big Magic goes for brand makeover with new positioning
MUMBAI: Big Magic, the light entertainment channel from Anil Ambani-led Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL), is adopting a new positioning to reinforce its vibrant and fun persona.
The channel’s new packaging resonates with its programming mix which includes light relationship dramas, rom-coms, sitcoms, movies and an upcoming historical comedy ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal… Akbar Birbal’.
RBNL CEO Tarun Katial said, “As we consolidate our position with new, clutter breaking shows, we felt the need to align the packaging to reflect the channel philosophy. It is our endeavour to constantly enhance our product and viewer experience in keeping with audience and advertiser requirements.”
The new packaging has been crafted after extensive research and audience feedback. With elements ranging from a colourful butterfly which unveils the line up, to light streaks and gold dust and a Mediterranean colour palette, the packaging is “unique and ties back to the light entertainment offering of the channel”.
Big Magic is available across key direct-to-home (DTH) players ranging from Airtel Digital TV, Videocon D2H, DD Free Dish, Dish TV, and Reliance Digital TV and on digital cable like Hathway, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL.