- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Big Magic goes for brand makeover with new positioning
MUMBAI: Big Magic, the light entertainment channel from Anil Ambani-led Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL), is adopting a new positioning to reinforce its vibrant and fun persona.
The channel’s new packaging resonates with its programming mix which includes light relationship dramas, rom-coms, sitcoms, movies and an upcoming historical comedy ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal… Akbar Birbal’.
RBNL CEO Tarun Katial said, “As we consolidate our position with new, clutter breaking shows, we felt the need to align the packaging to reflect the channel philosophy. It is our endeavour to constantly enhance our product and viewer experience in keeping with audience and advertiser requirements.”
The new packaging has been crafted after extensive research and audience feedback. With elements ranging from a colourful butterfly which unveils the line up, to light streaks and gold dust and a Mediterranean colour palette, the packaging is “unique and ties back to the light entertainment offering of the channel”.
Big Magic is available across key direct-to-home (DTH) players ranging from Airtel Digital TV, Videocon D2H, DD Free Dish, Dish TV, and Reliance Digital TV and on digital cable like Hathway, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL.