- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Big Magic Ganga launches three new shows
MUMBAI: Big Magic Ganga, Reliance Broadcast Network’s regional channel for Bihar, Jharkhand and Purvanchal, has launched three new Bhojpuri shows—‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’, ‘Charo Dham Sasurari Hai’ and ‘Comedy Tabadtod’.
‘Comedy Tabadtod’ is a comedy non-fiction show featuring hilarious situational, topical gags/interstitials, archetypes, and skits. It airs from Monday to Friday at 6 pm.
The three segments on the show will cover pranks, funny scenes from Bhojpuri movies, and artists doing gags on different issues like socio-political, mimicry, movie characters and more. Stand-up comedian and actor Priyesh Sinha is a part of the show’s cast along with Bhojpuri actor Ritu Pandey.
‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’, which is already popular among audiences in its Hindi avatar on sister channel Big Magic, airs on Big Magic Ganga from Monday to Friday at 5:30 pm and 9:30 pm.
‘Akbar Birbal’ is a comic take on the childhood folktales of Akbar Birbal starring Kiku Sharda, Delnaaz Irani, and Vishal Kotian.
Additionally, the channel has launched ‘Charo Dham Sasurari Hai’, which aired as ‘Ghar Jamai’ on Big Magic earlier. The show airs on the channel at 9 pm from Monday to Friday.
‘Charo Dham Sasurari Hai’ is a family comedy drama about two generations of ghar jamais living under the same roof. The house is a web of madness with crazy ghar jamais, their quirky wives, and a clever naani, Devi Shaktishali. Himani Shivpuri is the lead character in this comedy drama along with Bhojpuri TV actors like Sumit Vats.