- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Big Magic Ganga launches regional biopic series ‘Ganga Gaurav’
MUMBAI: Big Magic Ganga, Reliance Broadcast Network’s regional entertainment channel for Bihar and Jharkhand region, has launched a first-ever concept of a regional biopic series with ‘Ganga Gaurav’.
The series will showcase heroic tales of legends who brought pride and glory to their birth land. It will feature inspiring stories of people who greatly contributed to the field of arts, literature, music, sports, social reforms, history, or politics.
With Ravi Verma as the ‘sutradhar’, the biopic series based on real people will air from 15 November, at 8:30 pm every Saturday.
Reliance Broadcast Network COO Lavneesh Gupta said, “Big Magic Ganga has built itself to the No.1 player of the region on the back of distinctive offerings basis in-depth local research. Created around the pegs of pride of association and culture we are very happy with the way Ganga Gaurav has shaped. The first ever regional biopic series, we are confident of it being a hit amongst audiences, while offerings marketers an excellent platform.”
Each 30-minute episode will feature a story board with interesting trivia and content through interviews with family and friends, revealing interesting personal information. Supported by research, ‘Ganga Gaurav’ will feature a blend of authentic information collected from books, articles, interactions at different stages of the heroes’ lives.
Featuring in this special biopic series will be the likes of Munshi Premchand, Babu Kunwar Singh, Birsa Muna, Dr Rajendra Prasad, Bismillah Khan and others, who not only stand apart for their contribution to the society, but also instil great pride in the people of the region.
‘Ganga Gaurav’ will be promoted through a multi-media campaign across TV, radio, OOH, print and digital. The channel will also promote the show heavily through on-ground local activations.