- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Big Magic extends air time of ‘Baal Krishna’ to one hour
MUMBAI: BIG Magic is extending the air time of its mythological show ‘Baal Krishna’ to one hour.
Accordingly, from 3 October onwards it will run from 6 pm to 7 pm, every Monday–Friday. There are also plans to introduce a new storyline as the narrative will take a leap forward.
The show, which dramatises stories about the childhood of Hindu god Lord Krishna, has got on board actor Meet Mukhi to portray a grown-up Lord Krishna. Nimai Bali will continue with his portrayal of Kansa. The show has completed 100 episodes.
A spokesperson from BIG Magic says, “’Baal Krishna’ has successfully created a niche for itself in a highly competitive genre, which comprises a plethora of shows currently on air. The characters have struck a special bond with the audience in a short time frame. We felt that with the new one-hour time slot, the occasion was also right to take a leap forward and bring in an element of freshness to the storyline. We have some new members joining the star cast as well, and we are sure that audiences will continue showering their love and support for the show, as they have done all this while.”