- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Big Magic expands telecast time of flagship show ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’
MUMBAI: Having recently completed 500 episodes, Big Magic is expanding the telecast time of its flagship show ‘Har Mushkil ka Hal Akbar Birbal’ from half hour to an hour. This change will take effect from 14 November.
In its one hour segment, the show will witness the entry of new characters. The show will undergo major changes as more artists and a special storyline are unveiled.
Apart from the regular cast featuring Kiku Sharda, Vishal Kotian and Delnaazz Irani in lead roles, the show has also got on board Eva Grover as Badshah Akbar’s step-mother.