- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Big Magic awards social media mandate to The Small Big Idea
MUMBAI: The Small Big Idea (TSBI), a digital agency, has won the social media mandate of Hindi GEC Big Magic.
TSBI aims to give a broad view to the networks social media movement through its digital reach. The agency plans to engage audience with its campaigns, inventive updates and trivia which will provide insights to Big Magic’s shows.
TSBI co-founder Harikrishnan Pillai stated, “We have been handling entertainment brands since inception, but this one’s different. Male and kids-centric GEC is a unique proposition and it opens up a whole new dimension to driving social media conversations. The content on the channel has great potential to be a better rendition of itself on social media. We are excited to co-curate interesting content properties with Big Magic, who have a gene-code that naturally supports structured experiments.”
Big Magic spokesperson said, “BIG Magic has a strong foothold in the fast-growing digital space with its creative promotional content. With an aim to provide more riveting and engaging content to its audience, the channel has associated with one of the recognized digital agency in the industry – The Small Big Idea. With a robust line-up of shows coming up, TSBI will handle the social media activities of the brand which will raise its visibility among viewers on a digital plinth.”