- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Big Ganga to premiere mytho show ‘Baal Krishna’ on 25 Apr
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri entertainment channel Big Ganga is set to launch mythological show ‘Baal Krishna’ on 25 April.
Airing from Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm, the show will delve into the divine life of Lord Krishna’s childhood.
Produced by Swastik Productions, the makers of ‘Mahabharat’ and ‘Suryaputra Karn’, ‘Baal Krishna’ will take viewers back to the grandeur and royalty of Dwapar Yug, bringing age-old stories back to life.
Big Ganga’s programming strategy is built on local insights with a deep cultural connect and has programmes anchored in devotion and festivities. With the addition of the new show, viewers will now get a chance to watch another mythological drama in Bhojpuri, apart from ‘Devo Ke Dev Mahadev’.
Big Ganga is distributed across all cable operators in the states of Bihar, Jharkhand and UP, and is spread across MSOs likes DEN, Digicable, WWIL, Hathway, Darsh and Maurya, and DTH players like Airtel Digital, Dish TV, Reliance Digital and Videocon d2h.