- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Big Ganga to premiere mytho show ‘Baal Krishna’ on 25 Apr
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri entertainment channel Big Ganga is set to launch mythological show ‘Baal Krishna’ on 25 April.
Airing from Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm, the show will delve into the divine life of Lord Krishna’s childhood.
Produced by Swastik Productions, the makers of ‘Mahabharat’ and ‘Suryaputra Karn’, ‘Baal Krishna’ will take viewers back to the grandeur and royalty of Dwapar Yug, bringing age-old stories back to life.
Big Ganga’s programming strategy is built on local insights with a deep cultural connect and has programmes anchored in devotion and festivities. With the addition of the new show, viewers will now get a chance to watch another mythological drama in Bhojpuri, apart from ‘Devo Ke Dev Mahadev’.
Big Ganga is distributed across all cable operators in the states of Bihar, Jharkhand and UP, and is spread across MSOs likes DEN, Digicable, WWIL, Hathway, Darsh and Maurya, and DTH players like Airtel Digital, Dish TV, Reliance Digital and Videocon d2h.