- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Big Ganga to premiere mytho show ‘Baal Krishna’ on 25 Apr
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri entertainment channel Big Ganga is set to launch mythological show ‘Baal Krishna’ on 25 April.
Airing from Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm, the show will delve into the divine life of Lord Krishna’s childhood.
Produced by Swastik Productions, the makers of ‘Mahabharat’ and ‘Suryaputra Karn’, ‘Baal Krishna’ will take viewers back to the grandeur and royalty of Dwapar Yug, bringing age-old stories back to life.
Big Ganga’s programming strategy is built on local insights with a deep cultural connect and has programmes anchored in devotion and festivities. With the addition of the new show, viewers will now get a chance to watch another mythological drama in Bhojpuri, apart from ‘Devo Ke Dev Mahadev’.
Big Ganga is distributed across all cable operators in the states of Bihar, Jharkhand and UP, and is spread across MSOs likes DEN, Digicable, WWIL, Hathway, Darsh and Maurya, and DTH players like Airtel Digital, Dish TV, Reliance Digital and Videocon d2h.