- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Big FM and Dabur Honitus unveil ‘Big Junior RJ 3’
MUMBAI: Private FM radio network Big FM and consumer brand Dabur Honitus have jointly announced the third season of ‘Dabur Honitus Big Junior RJ’.
The hunt, which has seen over 70,000 participants nationally in its second season, aims to bring out the hidden potential in young children.
‘Dabur Honitus Big Junior RJ’ invites entries from kids aged 8–14 years across Big FM’s 45 stations. Joining the hunt this season is celeb mom Mandira Bedi who will also act as the judge.
Forty-five winners will get a chance to co-host their own show on their local Big FM station and one will feature on the TV channel Big Magic’s ‘Comedy Ka Rocket’ show.
A Big FM spokesperson said, “We are glad that our association with Dabur Honitus has grown even stronger as we gear up to launch the third season of ‘Dabur Honitus Big Junior RJ’ together. It has successfully garnered interest among the younger generation and opened new avenues for them where their opportunities are limitless.”
Dabur India Ltd category head OTC Anirudh Pandharkar said, “Over the years, Dabur Honitus has worked towards helping mothers bring out their kids talent through this activity. Our endeavour is to help kids discover their potential and play a meaningful role in supporting them while doing so. This one-of-its-kind initiative encourages children to bring out talent from within themselves that they may not even know of. We could not have seen a better fitment and are happy to be partnering Big FM on this venture. With the phenomenal success of the previous seasons, we hope to reach out to more families and make it bigger each year.”
‘Dabur Honitus Big Junior RJ’ invites video entries on WhatsApp across its 45 stations.