- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Bharat Ranga turns entrepreneur with RanCorp Media
MUMBAI: Former Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) chief content and creative officer Bharat Ranga has turned entrepreneur. He has set up his own broadcast and digital media company RanCorp Media.
Ranga’s profile on a networking platform confirms the development and further mentions, “RanCorp Media is a broadcast and digital media company. The business plans are underway to build video content brands that would participate in both traditional TV and digital sectors.”
Ranga had quit ZEEL in September 2014, having worked at various levels in the organisation since 1998.
He moved across functions and domains seamlessly, from sales to business head roles to being the international business head and then, chief creative and content head for the organisation.
During his tenure, he was instrumental in creating value and building opportunities for the organisation. In April 2012, Ranga was elevated to manage the content business for all domestic entertainment channels of ZEEL. Prior to that, he was executive director of international operations.