- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
BARC launches ‘Alpha Club’ to provide sharper consumer insights
MUMBAI: After rolling out all-India data for the media and advertising sector, BARC India has launched a monthly communiqué titled ‘Alpha Club’ exclusively for its subscribers. The aim is to provide sharper consumer insights.
Alpha Club will offer analysis and insights into NCCS A1, A2, and A3 viewership of six mega cities.
In order to build robustness into the analysis, Alpha Club will present cumulative data of the preceding four weeks for Rat’000, Coverage’000, and ATS (viewer). Channels for which data has been released for all four weeks will also be covered.
According to BARC, the development of the communiqué is based on feedback received from its subscribers.
“In pursuit of providing sharper consumer insights, we are launching a monthly communiqué, Alpha Club,” mentions a statement.
The Alpha Club service will be provided exclusively to BARC India’s subscribers on the first working day after the release of the fourth week’s data.
Following the release of Week 44 data, BARC India will now send out the first edition of Alpha Club today, which will consist of two sets of analysis—one for data of Weeks 37–40 and the other for Weeks 41–44.
“We hope Alpha Club will help our subscribers gain further insights into what India watches,” states BARC.