- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
BARC launches ‘Alpha Club’ to provide sharper consumer insights
MUMBAI: After rolling out all-India data for the media and advertising sector, BARC India has launched a monthly communiqué titled ‘Alpha Club’ exclusively for its subscribers. The aim is to provide sharper consumer insights.
Alpha Club will offer analysis and insights into NCCS A1, A2, and A3 viewership of six mega cities.
In order to build robustness into the analysis, Alpha Club will present cumulative data of the preceding four weeks for Rat’000, Coverage’000, and ATS (viewer). Channels for which data has been released for all four weeks will also be covered.
According to BARC, the development of the communiqué is based on feedback received from its subscribers.
“In pursuit of providing sharper consumer insights, we are launching a monthly communiqué, Alpha Club,” mentions a statement.
The Alpha Club service will be provided exclusively to BARC India’s subscribers on the first working day after the release of the fourth week’s data.
Following the release of Week 44 data, BARC India will now send out the first edition of Alpha Club today, which will consist of two sets of analysis—one for data of Weeks 37–40 and the other for Weeks 41–44.
“We hope Alpha Club will help our subscribers gain further insights into what India watches,” states BARC.