- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
BARC India to hold 3-city roadshows for EKAM
MUMBAI: BARC India is hosting a series of multi-city roadshows for members of the digital ecosystem as part of its digital measurement products rollout under the EKAM brand.
The EKAM roadshows will be held in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru between 31 July and 2 August.
In the past, the audience measurement body had conducted four roadshows at several stages before launching its TV viewership measurement service. The aim behind these roadshows is to constantly engage with the stakeholders and understand their needs.
Themed ‘EKAM: Unifying Measurement’, this is the first digital roadshow planned to familiarise the industry with EKAM digital measurement products. These roadshows will also provide a platform for exchange of views on industry expectations and how the EKAM suite of products will meet those goals.
“We are aware that the industry has expectations as well as several questions with regard to digital measurement. Through our direct engagement programmes, we will hear them and also use the opportunity to familiarise them with our plans,” said BARC India CBO Romil Ramgarhia.
“Currently, different platforms use different metrics to measure digital viewership. BARC India, being a third-party digital measurement body, will bring in uniformity. The roadshows reinforce BARC India’s philosophy of transparency and inclusivity,” added BARC India business head, digital, Jamie Kenney.