- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Balaji Motion Pictures CEO Tanuj Garg quits
MUMBAI: Balaji Telefilms CEO of motion pictures Tanuj Garg has put in his papers after a four-year stint, the longest for any CEO at the production house.
Garg had joined the production major in October 2010 from Studio18 (now part of Viacom18 Motion Pictures), where he was head of international operations.
Garg was instrumental in developing films including ‘The Dirty Picture’, ‘Shootout At Wadala’, ‘Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum’, ‘Ragini MMS’, ‘Shor in The City’, ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobara’ and ‘Lootera’, to name only a few.
An MBA in marketing and strategy from the UK’s Strathclyde Business School, Garg has close to 13 years of experience in Indian media and entertainment industry.
Starting his career at Applause Entertainment, he also worked with UTV Motion Pictures in different roles.