- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Balaji Motion Pictures CEO Tanuj Garg quits
MUMBAI: Balaji Telefilms CEO of motion pictures Tanuj Garg has put in his papers after a four-year stint, the longest for any CEO at the production house.
Garg had joined the production major in October 2010 from Studio18 (now part of Viacom18 Motion Pictures), where he was head of international operations.
Garg was instrumental in developing films including ‘The Dirty Picture’, ‘Shootout At Wadala’, ‘Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum’, ‘Ragini MMS’, ‘Shor in The City’, ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobara’ and ‘Lootera’, to name only a few.
An MBA in marketing and strategy from the UK’s Strathclyde Business School, Garg has close to 13 years of experience in Indian media and entertainment industry.
Starting his career at Applause Entertainment, he also worked with UTV Motion Pictures in different roles.