- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
B4U music debuts on Dish TV
MUMBAI: Music broadcaster B4U Music has debuted on Dish TV’s platform and is available on all packs that the direct-to-home (DTH) operator offers.
The move by B4U is to strengthen its position in the entertainment world, as viewers can now engage themselves with their favourite Bollywood music and movies.
B4U Music chief financial officer Sandeep Gupta said, “We are extremely excited to get access on the Dish DTH platform which has more than 11 million active subscriber base. This will facilitate the music loving Indian audience with more choice to entertain themselves. The demand for Indian music across the world has been encouraging us to offer our content in various mediums so that they can entertain themselves with their own choice.”
The music channel is available on number 668, while B4U Movies is already available on channel number 207.
B4U boasts of a varied music library and latest blockbusters to classic old time movies.