- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
B4U music debuts on Dish TV
MUMBAI: Music broadcaster B4U Music has debuted on Dish TV’s platform and is available on all packs that the direct-to-home (DTH) operator offers.
The move by B4U is to strengthen its position in the entertainment world, as viewers can now engage themselves with their favourite Bollywood music and movies.
B4U Music chief financial officer Sandeep Gupta said, “We are extremely excited to get access on the Dish DTH platform which has more than 11 million active subscriber base. This will facilitate the music loving Indian audience with more choice to entertain themselves. The demand for Indian music across the world has been encouraging us to offer our content in various mediums so that they can entertain themselves with their own choice.”
The music channel is available on number 668, while B4U Movies is already available on channel number 207.
B4U boasts of a varied music library and latest blockbusters to classic old time movies.