- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
B4U floats company to provide media solutions to broadcasters and new media outfits
MUMBAI: B4U has floated a company, B4U Media Ventures, to provide one-stop media-related solutions to broadcasters and other new media players in India and overseas.
The company will offer a host of services like sales, marketing, research, distribution and traffic management.
The new venture will be headed by CF Moses, who is currently leading the sales vertical of B4U Network channels.
B4U Group CFO Sandeep Gupta said, “The group has evidenced growth in revenues since Moses had taken over as the head of sales. We believed in the team and it has delivered yet again. I am confident that Moses and his team will be able to identify and address the primary issue of revenue for any broadcaster.”
B4U Media Ventures is in advanced stages of negotiation with some niche channels that are proposing to launch in India.
B4U Media Ventures’ authorised share capital is Rs 1,000,000 and its paid-up capital is Rs 100,000. The directors of the company are Sandeep Gupta and Amar Nath Dixit.