- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
B Saikumar steps down as Network18 group CEO
MUMBAI: Network18 group CEO B Saikumar has put in his papers. He was part of the group for the last 14 years.
Network18 founder and MD Raghav Bahl said, “It’s not easy to describe Sai’s role and contribution to the group. He has been a key pillar to the Network18 story. I have been truly privileged to have been able to work with someone like Sai, who has given the prime of his life to the growth and development of our baby called Network18.”
Saikumar added, “Network18 has been an extension of my family. I take with me very good memories and I will always cherish the time spent here. It has been a tremendous learning ground.”
He had joined in the sales team of the group in its formative years. Over the years, he was responsible for the creation and management of the group’s various ventures.