- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
B Saikumar steps down as Network18 group CEO
MUMBAI: Network18 group CEO B Saikumar has put in his papers. He was part of the group for the last 14 years.
Network18 founder and MD Raghav Bahl said, “It’s not easy to describe Sai’s role and contribution to the group. He has been a key pillar to the Network18 story. I have been truly privileged to have been able to work with someone like Sai, who has given the prime of his life to the growth and development of our baby called Network18.”
Saikumar added, “Network18 has been an extension of my family. I take with me very good memories and I will always cherish the time spent here. It has been a tremendous learning ground.”
He had joined in the sales team of the group in its formative years. Over the years, he was responsible for the creation and management of the group’s various ventures.