- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
AXN to premiere second season of ‘Orphan Black’ on 25 April
MUMBAI: English general entertainment channel AXN is all set to premiere the second season of its award-winning show ‘Orphan Black’ on 25 April at 9 pm.
The show in its last run boasted a small but loyal segment of audience. The sci-fi drama has also won four best actress awards for Tatiana Maslany, and three awards for best drama, best new show and most underrated show at different award ceremonies held last year.
Season 2 of the series will see Maslany appear in a new avatar, playing a clone by the name of Jennifer Fitzsimmons, a Midwestern teacher and swim coach.
Season 1 showcased Sarah, a streetwise hustler who is pulled into a compelling conspiracy after witnessing the suicide of a girl who looks just like her. It is then revealed that she has clones. Fitzsimmons contracts the same kind of sickness as Katja and Cosima. Dr Leekie’s Neolutionist Company, which is apparently treating her illness, is not very successful.