- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
AXN to premiere second season of ‘Orphan Black’ on 25 April
MUMBAI: English general entertainment channel AXN is all set to premiere the second season of its award-winning show ‘Orphan Black’ on 25 April at 9 pm.
The show in its last run boasted a small but loyal segment of audience. The sci-fi drama has also won four best actress awards for Tatiana Maslany, and three awards for best drama, best new show and most underrated show at different award ceremonies held last year.
Season 2 of the series will see Maslany appear in a new avatar, playing a clone by the name of Jennifer Fitzsimmons, a Midwestern teacher and swim coach.
Season 1 showcased Sarah, a streetwise hustler who is pulled into a compelling conspiracy after witnessing the suicide of a girl who looks just like her. It is then revealed that she has clones. Fitzsimmons contracts the same kind of sickness as Katja and Cosima. Dr Leekie’s Neolutionist Company, which is apparently treating her illness, is not very successful.