- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
AXN to premiere 2nd season of ‘Billions’ from 25 Feb
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel AXN India will premiere the second season of ‘Billions’ from 25 February at 11 pm.
‘Billions’ is an American television drama series created by Brian Koppelman, David Levien and Andrew Ross Sorkin. It features Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis.
The series is loosely based on the activities of crusading federal prosecutor of financial crimes Preet Bharara, the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
The story revolves around Chuck Rhoades (Giamatti), a sincere but ruthless US Attorney who engages in an egoistic battle with hedge fund kingpin Bobby ‘Axe’ Axelrod (Lewis) as they try to outdo each other in the competitive financial market.
The first season was launched in January 2016 and consisted of 13 episodes.