- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
AXN to premiere 2nd season of ‘Billions’ from 25 Feb
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel AXN India will premiere the second season of ‘Billions’ from 25 February at 11 pm.
‘Billions’ is an American television drama series created by Brian Koppelman, David Levien and Andrew Ross Sorkin. It features Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis.
The series is loosely based on the activities of crusading federal prosecutor of financial crimes Preet Bharara, the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
The story revolves around Chuck Rhoades (Giamatti), a sincere but ruthless US Attorney who engages in an egoistic battle with hedge fund kingpin Bobby ‘Axe’ Axelrod (Lewis) as they try to outdo each other in the competitive financial market.
The first season was launched in January 2016 and consisted of 13 episodes.