- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
AXN to launch new show ‘Ray Donovan’ on 7 Dec
MUMBAI: English general entertainment channel AXN will premiere a new show, ‘Ray Donovan’, on 7 December.
Airing from every Monday to Friday at 11 pm, the show stars Emmy and Golden Globe Award nominee Liev Schreiber in his first lead television role. He will play the go-to guy who makes the problems of the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls disappear.
The series narrates the story of Ray Donovan who is a professional ‘fixer’ for the rich and famous of Los Angeles. A man of many faces, Ray is cool and sophisticated but at the same time quite ruthless. His job of being a rescuer of the elite has helped him become a wealthy and powerful man, but no amount of designer suits, sports cars or gold watches can completely mask his shady line of work, or his humble, blue-collar roots. Ray continues to seek balance between the demands of his family, including his volatile relationship with Mickey and his adamant and attractive Hollywood clients.
As reported earlier by TelevisionPost.com, to promote the show, AXN has planned a robust 360-degree campaign, including on-air, social media and on-ground initiatives. The channel has joined Comic Con India 2015 as its TV partner to promote the show at Delhi Comic Con and Mumbai Comic Con. The channel will host the experiential ‘Donovan Fight Club’ activation at the AXN Zone, wherein fans can participate and win exclusive Ray Donovan goodies.
The Delhi Comic Con will be held from 4 to 6 December and the Mumbai Comic Con will be held from 19 to 20 December. With this experiential activity, AXN aims to further strengthen its core consumer engagement beyond just television.