- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
AXN to kick off 23rd season of ‘Top Gear’ on 4 June
MUMBAI: The motoring show ‘Top Gear’ is back for a 23rd season on 4 June at 9 pm on AXN.
The new season of the show will bring in an all new presenting lineup, including TV personality Matt Leblanc, Radio DJ and UK’s highest paid entertainer Chris Evans, YouTube car enthusiast-Chris Harris; Racer Sabine Schmitz; TV presenter Rory Reid and F1 commentator Eddie Jordan.
The Stig, a character built on the show who plays on the anonymity of racing drivers’ full-face helmets, will continue to be part of the line up of presenters. The engines will surely continue throttling up for Top Gear as the new hosts are all set to take center stage on this most exciting road trip ever.
The first episode of the new season will see celebrity star guests Gordon Ramsay and Jesse Eisenberg start off a challenge. Chris Evans will battle German professional motor racing driver Sabine Schmitz in Nevada. Meanwhile LeBlanc will be seen cruising through the Moroccan desert in an Ariel Nomad.