- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
AXN to kick off 23rd season of ‘Top Gear’ on 4 June
MUMBAI: The motoring show ‘Top Gear’ is back for a 23rd season on 4 June at 9 pm on AXN.
The new season of the show will bring in an all new presenting lineup, including TV personality Matt Leblanc, Radio DJ and UK’s highest paid entertainer Chris Evans, YouTube car enthusiast-Chris Harris; Racer Sabine Schmitz; TV presenter Rory Reid and F1 commentator Eddie Jordan.
The Stig, a character built on the show who plays on the anonymity of racing drivers’ full-face helmets, will continue to be part of the line up of presenters. The engines will surely continue throttling up for Top Gear as the new hosts are all set to take center stage on this most exciting road trip ever.
The first episode of the new season will see celebrity star guests Gordon Ramsay and Jesse Eisenberg start off a challenge. Chris Evans will battle German professional motor racing driver Sabine Schmitz in Nevada. Meanwhile LeBlanc will be seen cruising through the Moroccan desert in an Ariel Nomad.