- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
AXN is TV partner for Comic Con’s Delhi and Mumbai editions
MUMBAI: AXN is the exclusive television partner for Comic Con India’s Delhi and Mumbai editions in 2015.
While Delhi Comic Con will be held at NSIC Grounds from 4-6 December, Mumbai Film and Comic Con will be at Bombay Exhibition Centre from 19-20 December.
The channel has created a unique experiential zone at the events, giving fans an opportunity to interact with AXN characters and win exclusive goodies.
At the main arena, AXN will have a dedicated zone to uniquely engage with the fans and visitors of Comic Con India both in Delhi and Mumbai.
The AXN experience will include an experiential photo-booth known as the ‘AXN Wall of Hunks’. This will give viewers a chance to get clicked with their favourite characters, participate in customised character interaction opportunities and win exclusive AXN goodies.
Sherlock, Hannibal, the Winchester brothers, Dexter, Hank Moody, Jack Bauer, Ray Donovan and many more will await fans at the exciting ‘AXN Zone’.
AXN will also host two special experiential activities at the AXN Zone with Ray Donovan and Hannibal. The Donovan’s Fight Club will have fans punching their way through a challenge that will get them beat the power of Ray Donovan’s fists and be eligible to win exclusive ‘Ray Donovan’ merchandise. The second innovative activation will have fans literally put their head on a platter at Hannibal’s very own dining table and get clicked.
The channel will organise exclusive sessions on the main stage, wherein AXN will showcase the most iconic scenes of its key shows, followed by a quiz for the audience.
AXN will give a peek into the exciting lineup of upcoming shows on the channel, including the Hollywood’s biggest fixer, Ray Donovan. The crime-thriller will premiere on AXN starting 7 December, Monday-Friday at 11 PM.