- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
AXN is No. 1 in English entertainment genre
MUMBAI: AXN toppled Star World to regain its leadership position in the English entertainment genre for the week ended 20 November. In the infotainment genre, National Geographic returned to the second spot.
In Week 46, AXN saw a surge in viewership. As a result, Star World slipped to number two on the chart.
Zee Café moved up from the fourth to the third spot, despite reporting a drop in viewership.
Comedy Central fell from the second to the fourth spot in Week 46.
Despite a fall in ratings, Colors Infinity SD managed to hold on to its fifth position on the chart.
There was no change in the pecking order, though all the English movie channels saw a drop in viewership.
The most-watched movie was ‘Avatar’ (Movies Now). This was followed by the animated action comedy ‘Kung Fu Panda’ (Zee Studio).
The third and fourth spots were occupied by ‘CJ7’ and ‘Turbo’, both airing on Movies Now.
After a week at number three, National Geographic Channel moved back to the No. 2 spot. History TV18 slipped to the third rank.
The genre saw no change in the hierarchial order.
Top 5 Programs
‘Motu Patlu Kungfu Returns’, the Diwali special movie aired on Nick, once again featured as the top rated programme in Week 46. Incidentally, it was also the top rated programme in Week 45.