- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
AXN India to premiere BrainDead’ and ‘American Gothic’ close to global launch
MUMBAI: Taking the ‘Fresh From The US’ proposition forward, AXN India will soon premiere two new shows ‘BrainDead’ and ‘American Gothic’ close to its international launch.
The shows slated for a summer release recently launched their teasers.
‘BrainDead’, an upcoming comic-thriller set in the world of Washington D.C. politics, comes from the critically acclaimed creators Robert and Michelle King.
The show follows Laurel, the daughter of a Democratic political dynasty who left Washington DC to become a documentary filmmaker, but is pulled back into the family business when her brother, the senate majority whip, needs her help running his senate office.
The series, which unveils the hypocrisy of politics and politicians, stars Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Tony Shalhoub in the lead.
‘American Gothic’ is a co-production of CBS Television Studios and Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television. The show centers on a prominent Boston family, attempting to redefine itself in the wake of a chilling discovery that links their recently deceased patriarch to a string of murders spanning decades.