- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
AXN India to premiere BrainDead’ and ‘American Gothic’ close to global launch
MUMBAI: Taking the ‘Fresh From The US’ proposition forward, AXN India will soon premiere two new shows ‘BrainDead’ and ‘American Gothic’ close to its international launch.
The shows slated for a summer release recently launched their teasers.
‘BrainDead’, an upcoming comic-thriller set in the world of Washington D.C. politics, comes from the critically acclaimed creators Robert and Michelle King.
The show follows Laurel, the daughter of a Democratic political dynasty who left Washington DC to become a documentary filmmaker, but is pulled back into the family business when her brother, the senate majority whip, needs her help running his senate office.
The series, which unveils the hypocrisy of politics and politicians, stars Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Tony Shalhoub in the lead.
‘American Gothic’ is a co-production of CBS Television Studios and Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television. The show centers on a prominent Boston family, attempting to redefine itself in the wake of a chilling discovery that links their recently deceased patriarch to a string of murders spanning decades.