- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
AXN India to premiere BrainDead’ and ‘American Gothic’ close to global launch
MUMBAI: Taking the ‘Fresh From The US’ proposition forward, AXN India will soon premiere two new shows ‘BrainDead’ and ‘American Gothic’ close to its international launch.
The shows slated for a summer release recently launched their teasers.
‘BrainDead’, an upcoming comic-thriller set in the world of Washington D.C. politics, comes from the critically acclaimed creators Robert and Michelle King.
The show follows Laurel, the daughter of a Democratic political dynasty who left Washington DC to become a documentary filmmaker, but is pulled back into the family business when her brother, the senate majority whip, needs her help running his senate office.
The series, which unveils the hypocrisy of politics and politicians, stars Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Tony Shalhoub in the lead.
‘American Gothic’ is a co-production of CBS Television Studios and Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television. The show centers on a prominent Boston family, attempting to redefine itself in the wake of a chilling discovery that links their recently deceased patriarch to a string of murders spanning decades.