- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
AXN India to air latest season of ‘Top Chef’
MUMBAI: English general entertainment channel AXN India will be airing the new season of popular cook-off ‘Top Chef’ from 3 April, Monday to Friday, at 9 pm.
AXN will air the season 12 of ‘Top Chef: Boston’ and season 13 of ‘Top Chef: California’. The season will feature ace judge Richard Blais, Tom Colicchio, Gail Simmons, Hugh Acheson, Emeril Lagasse and host Padma Lakshmi.
The format of the show will feature ace chefs battling it out to win the title of the Top Chef.
Said Simmons, “I feel very privileged that we have been able to do this show for so many years. There are so many chefs from all over the world which makes these seasons very delicious. Every season, we go to a different city across the country and are introduced to its food, people and community. The chefs in every city are so generous to us and we have had a lot of adventures on our way. As far as India is concerned, I love Indian food and eat it whenever I can. The Indian food platter is so diverse, every city has different ways of cooking and I am just learning about it.