- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
AXN India to air latest season of ‘Top Chef’
MUMBAI: English general entertainment channel AXN India will be airing the new season of popular cook-off ‘Top Chef’ from 3 April, Monday to Friday, at 9 pm.
AXN will air the season 12 of ‘Top Chef: Boston’ and season 13 of ‘Top Chef: California’. The season will feature ace judge Richard Blais, Tom Colicchio, Gail Simmons, Hugh Acheson, Emeril Lagasse and host Padma Lakshmi.
The format of the show will feature ace chefs battling it out to win the title of the Top Chef.
Said Simmons, “I feel very privileged that we have been able to do this show for so many years. There are so many chefs from all over the world which makes these seasons very delicious. Every season, we go to a different city across the country and are introduced to its food, people and community. The chefs in every city are so generous to us and we have had a lot of adventures on our way. As far as India is concerned, I love Indian food and eat it whenever I can. The Indian food platter is so diverse, every city has different ways of cooking and I am just learning about it.