- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
AXN celebrates Mother’s Day with Season 2 of Spielberg’s ‘Extant’
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel AXN celebrates Mother’s Day with the second season of Steven Spielberg’s ‘Extant’.
The futuristic thriller is about a female astronaut named Molly (Halle Berry) trying to reconnect with her family when she returns after a year in outer space.
The second season will be aired on 7 and 8 May from noon to 6 pm.
Created by Mickey Fisher and produced by Hollywood legend Steven Spielberg, ‘Extant’ shows the protagonist Molly discovering that she has mysteriously become pregnant despite years of infertility and then begins her search for answers.
In Season 2, Molly is confined to a psychiatric hospital when she learns of bizarre deaths that sound eerily similar to those she witnessed in space. When she escapes to investigate, she crosses paths with JD Richter, a determined cop who has just signed on to the case.
In an attempt to make Mother’s Day more special, AXN will also premiere the fifth season of ‘Teen Wolf’ starting 7 May every weekend from 11 to 12 pm.