- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
AXN brings back the first two seasons of ‘Scorpion’ from 22 August at 10 pm
MUMBAI: English GEC AXN is all set to bring back the series ‘Scorpion’. The first two seasons will air from 22 August, Monday to Friday, at 10 pm.
The series is loosely based on the true story of Walter O’Brien, a businessman and an information technologist with an IQ of 197, higher than that of Einstein. The show revolves around Walter and his team of genius misfits, who belong to the US department of Homeland Security’s new think tank.
Walter’s team includes Toby Curtis, an expert behaviorist who can read anyone; Happy Quinn, a mechanical prodigy; Sylvester Dodd, a statistics guru. By pooling their extensive technological knowledge to solve mind-boggling predicaments, they amaze federal agent Cabe Gallo, who shared a harrowing history with Walter O’Brien.
However, while this socially awkward group is comfortable with each other’s humour and quirks, life outside their circle confounds them, so they rely on Paige Dineen, who has a young, gifted son to translate the world for them. At last, these quirky masterminds have found the perfect job: a place where they can apply their exceptional brainpower to solve the nation’s crisis, while also helping each other learn how to fit in.