- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
AXN brings 3rd season of ‘Elementary’ to India before UK
MUMBAI: AXN is launching the third season of the crime and investigative series ‘Elementary’ in India, ahead of its airing in the UK.
The series will premiere in India on 7 November, airing every Friday at 10 pm.
‘Elementary’ will be aired four days prior to its UK launch and AXN India aims to set a new trend by offering more shows to Indian viewers before the shows’ launch in the west.
The popular duo Sherlock and Watson are back to New York to give viewers the best of the weekend.
The last season ended with a clash between the detectives, Watson played by Lucy Liu and Sherlock played by actor Jonny Lee Miller. Sherlock left New York to work with MI6 and Watson moved on with her life.
The new season will showcase the twists and turns in the dynamic relationship between the sleuth and his assistant.