- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Asianet to kick off ‘Star Singer’ season 7 on 31 March
MUMBAI: Malayalam channel Asianet is launching the seventh season of its music reality show ‘Star Singer’ on 31 March.
Although telecom company Idea Cellular has been associated with the show as the title sponsor for six years in a row, the seventh season of the reality show has Sunfeast as the title sponsor.
One of the most popular shows of its type in South India, ‘Star Singer’ hunts to find the most talented singer in the state.
The seventh edition of the show will witness 17 contestants vying for the title of ‘Star Singer’ from across Kerala. The audition was conducted in all the major cities in Kerala and abroad.
The one-hour show will air at 8 pm every Monday to Thursday.
The new season was inaugurated by superstar Suresh Gopi in the presence of jury members M.G Sreekumar, Anuradha Sreeram and Rimi Tomy along with the head honchos of Asianet.
Apart from the jury members, prominent personalities from the film industry will be roped in for the show as celebrity guests.