- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Asianet to air ‘Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeswaran 4’ with actor Suresh Gopi as anchor
MUMBAI: Malayalam GEC Asianet is all set to air the fourth season of its popular quiz show ‘Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeswaran’ ( the Malayalam version of Kaun Banega Crorepati) from 9 January.
The show will telecast at 9.30 pm from Monday to Thursday.
The fourth edition of ‘Ningalkkum Aakaam Kodeeswaran’, which will have actor Suresh Gopi donning the hat of an anchor, offers a prize money of Rs 1 crore.
The game show will test the competence of the participants in general knowledge, current affairs and all the major fields of knowledge.
The preliminary round had participants vying for opportunity to attend the phone-in, written test and interview. The finalists can join the anchor in the hot seat and try their luck in 15 rounds of the game.
The finalists play a ‘Fastest Finger First’ round to make it to the main game. From there on, they play rounds with increasing levels of difficulty. Having viewed the next question, contestants can stop at any time.
The show is produced by Asianet and Big Synergy Media.