- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Asianet to air ‘Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeswaran 4’ with actor Suresh Gopi as anchor
MUMBAI: Malayalam GEC Asianet is all set to air the fourth season of its popular quiz show ‘Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeswaran’ ( the Malayalam version of Kaun Banega Crorepati) from 9 January.
The show will telecast at 9.30 pm from Monday to Thursday.
The fourth edition of ‘Ningalkkum Aakaam Kodeeswaran’, which will have actor Suresh Gopi donning the hat of an anchor, offers a prize money of Rs 1 crore.
The game show will test the competence of the participants in general knowledge, current affairs and all the major fields of knowledge.
The preliminary round had participants vying for opportunity to attend the phone-in, written test and interview. The finalists can join the anchor in the hot seat and try their luck in 15 rounds of the game.
The finalists play a ‘Fastest Finger First’ round to make it to the main game. From there on, they play rounds with increasing levels of difficulty. Having viewed the next question, contestants can stop at any time.
The show is produced by Asianet and Big Synergy Media.