- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Asianet to air game show ‘The People’s Choice’ from 10 July
MUMBAI: After the success of ‘Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeswaran Season 4′ ( NAK-4), Asianet has introduced another international game show ‘The People’s Choice’.
The show will air from 10 July every Monday– Wednesday, at 9.30 pm.
The game show focuses on people’s opinion in various fields like socio–economic, cinema, literature and current issues amongst others. Audience can choose their opinion through the mobile app, Asianet People’s Choice.
The channel has roped in popular Malayalam serial actress Gayathri Arun as the celebrity anchor to conduct the show. The game show was launched in Anand TV Film Awards 2017 at Manchester, UK.