- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Asianet Plus to telecast “Kalyani Kalavani” from 16 March
MUMBAI: Star India’s youth-oriented entertainment channel Asianet Plus is all set to launch “Kalyani Kalavani” from 16 March.
The 30-minute show will telecast from Monday to Friday at 8 pm.
The show will take viewers through the funny incidents taking place in the family of rich Kalyani Menon, who is the president of Mahila Samajam, after the arrival of her daughter-in-law Vani, who is the main protagonist of the show.
The story is penned by famous writer Krishna Poojappura. Actress Geetha Vijayan will appear as Kalyani Menon, while Shalu Kuriyan and Sarath will play her daughter-in-law and son respectively. Besides Murali Mohan, Harikumaran Thampi, and Aziz will play the other significant roles.