- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Asianet Plus to telecast “Kalyani Kalavani” from 16 March
MUMBAI: Star India’s youth-oriented entertainment channel Asianet Plus is all set to launch “Kalyani Kalavani” from 16 March.
The 30-minute show will telecast from Monday to Friday at 8 pm.
The show will take viewers through the funny incidents taking place in the family of rich Kalyani Menon, who is the president of Mahila Samajam, after the arrival of her daughter-in-law Vani, who is the main protagonist of the show.
The story is penned by famous writer Krishna Poojappura. Actress Geetha Vijayan will appear as Kalyani Menon, while Shalu Kuriyan and Sarath will play her daughter-in-law and son respectively. Besides Murali Mohan, Harikumaran Thampi, and Aziz will play the other significant roles.