- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Asianet Plus to air kids reality show ‘Raree Rarreeram’ on 19 July
MUMBAI: Asianet Plus, the second Malayalam GEC of Star India, is all set to air a new kids reality show ‘Raree Rarreeram Raro’ on 19 July.
The reality show, which will have kids and their moms as participants, will be aired at 8 to 9 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Thirty selected tiny tots aged between three months and three years and their mothers will be showcasing their talents in the show. The show tries to explore the emotional bond between a mother and a kid.
Raree Rarreeram will have rounds for lullabies, dance, comedy and even talent of babies.
Recently, the show was inaugurated by actress Swetha Menon and singer G. Venugopal in presence of actress Praveena, Dr.Nitha, Dr. Elsi Umman and anchor Varada.