- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Asianet News Network CEO Chinta Shyamsunder quits to become entrepreneur
MUMBAI: After a six-year stint, Asianet News Network CEO and executive director Chinta Shyamsunder has quit the organisation. He will start his own e-commerce and music venture.
Shyamsundar said, “In the current scenario, the international live music business has gained tremendous traction and I am looking at entering that segment as well.”
Prior to Asianet News Network, Shyamsundar was the CFO and COO of Jupiter Media and Entertainment.