- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Asianet News Network CEO Chinta Shyamsunder quits to become entrepreneur
MUMBAI: After a six-year stint, Asianet News Network CEO and executive director Chinta Shyamsunder has quit the organisation. He will start his own e-commerce and music venture.
Shyamsundar said, “In the current scenario, the international live music business has gained tremendous traction and I am looking at entering that segment as well.”
Prior to Asianet News Network, Shyamsundar was the CFO and COO of Jupiter Media and Entertainment.