- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Asianet News Network CEO Chinta Shyamsunder quits to become entrepreneur
MUMBAI: After a six-year stint, Asianet News Network CEO and executive director Chinta Shyamsunder has quit the organisation. He will start his own e-commerce and music venture.
Shyamsundar said, “In the current scenario, the international live music business has gained tremendous traction and I am looking at entering that segment as well.”
Prior to Asianet News Network, Shyamsundar was the CFO and COO of Jupiter Media and Entertainment.