- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Asianet HD to host World TV premiere of ‘Kabali’
MUMBAI: Celebrating Diwali, Star’s Malayalam GEC Asianet HD will host a world television premiere of Rajnikanth’s comeback film ‘Kabali’ on 30 October at 6 pm.
The 2016 gangster-drama film, written and directed by Pa. Ranjith and produced by Kalaipuli S, had the largest opening weekend for any Indian film worldwide. It became the second highest grossing Tamil film ever. The film was released in Malayalam a week later.
Marking Rajnikant’s come back, the film revolves around the gang war between Kabaleeswaran (played by Rajinikanth) and Tony Lee (portrayed by Winston Chao). It also features Radhika Apte, Dhansika, Dinesh Ravi, Kalaiyarasan, and John Vijay in pivotal roles.