- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Asianet HD to host World TV premiere of ‘Kabali’
MUMBAI: Celebrating Diwali, Star’s Malayalam GEC Asianet HD will host a world television premiere of Rajnikanth’s comeback film ‘Kabali’ on 30 October at 6 pm.
The 2016 gangster-drama film, written and directed by Pa. Ranjith and produced by Kalaipuli S, had the largest opening weekend for any Indian film worldwide. It became the second highest grossing Tamil film ever. The film was released in Malayalam a week later.
Marking Rajnikant’s come back, the film revolves around the gang war between Kabaleeswaran (played by Rajinikanth) and Tony Lee (portrayed by Winston Chao). It also features Radhika Apte, Dhansika, Dinesh Ravi, Kalaiyarasan, and John Vijay in pivotal roles.