- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Asianet brings season three of KBC adaptation ‘Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeswaran’
MUMBAI: Asianet is all set to launch the third season of its popular game show ‘Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeswaran’ (NAK), the Malayalam adaptation of the popular Hindi show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (KBC).
‘Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeswaran’ season 3 will launch on 29 December, airing at 8 pm from Monday to Thursday.
With actor Suresh Gopi donning the hat of an anchor, the third edition will offer prize money of Rs 1 crore (Rs 10 million).
The game show will test the competence of the participants in general knowledge, current affairs and more. The preliminary round had participants vying for opportunity to attend the phone-in, written test and interview.
The finalists will join the anchor in the hot seat and try their luck in the 15 rounds of the game. They will play the ‘Fastest Finger First’ round to make it to the main game. From there on, they play rounds with increasing levels of difficulty to win higher amounts of money. This culminates in the Rs 1 crore prize. Contestants can stop at any time having viewed the next question.
The show is produced by Asianet and Big Synergy Media Limited.