- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Arnab’s Republic TV hires Major Gaurav Arya as advisor on defence, strategy
MUMBAI: Major (Retired) Gaurav Arya has joined Arnab Goswami’s Republic TV as advisor on defence and strategy. In this role, Major Arya will offer national security and political analysis.
Major Arya served with the Kumaon Regiment of the Indian Army. He focuses on the Indian defence forces, national security, Pakistan, Kashmir, radical Islam and terrorism, and is a passionate advocate of the soldier’s point of view. He is often seen aggressively advocating this view on various TV discussions.
“Major Gaurav Arya is a true soldier and an old friend, and I welcome him to Republic TV. It is our time to shape a new media and I am looking forward to doing it together,” said Republic TV founder Arnab Goswami.
Major Arya has previously appeared on Arnab’s shows as a strong voice on internal security and defence-related issues. This partnership will prove valuable from an editorial point of view and is certain to make an impact on the Indian audience.