- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Arnab’s Republic TV hires Major Gaurav Arya as advisor on defence, strategy
MUMBAI: Major (Retired) Gaurav Arya has joined Arnab Goswami’s Republic TV as advisor on defence and strategy. In this role, Major Arya will offer national security and political analysis.
Major Arya served with the Kumaon Regiment of the Indian Army. He focuses on the Indian defence forces, national security, Pakistan, Kashmir, radical Islam and terrorism, and is a passionate advocate of the soldier’s point of view. He is often seen aggressively advocating this view on various TV discussions.
“Major Gaurav Arya is a true soldier and an old friend, and I welcome him to Republic TV. It is our time to shape a new media and I am looking forward to doing it together,” said Republic TV founder Arnab Goswami.
Major Arya has previously appeared on Arnab’s shows as a strong voice on internal security and defence-related issues. This partnership will prove valuable from an editorial point of view and is certain to make an impact on the Indian audience.