- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Arnab’s Republic TV hires Major Gaurav Arya as advisor on defence, strategy
MUMBAI: Major (Retired) Gaurav Arya has joined Arnab Goswami’s Republic TV as advisor on defence and strategy. In this role, Major Arya will offer national security and political analysis.
Major Arya served with the Kumaon Regiment of the Indian Army. He focuses on the Indian defence forces, national security, Pakistan, Kashmir, radical Islam and terrorism, and is a passionate advocate of the soldier’s point of view. He is often seen aggressively advocating this view on various TV discussions.
“Major Gaurav Arya is a true soldier and an old friend, and I welcome him to Republic TV. It is our time to shape a new media and I am looking forward to doing it together,” said Republic TV founder Arnab Goswami.
Major Arya has previously appeared on Arnab’s shows as a strong voice on internal security and defence-related issues. This partnership will prove valuable from an editorial point of view and is certain to make an impact on the Indian audience.