- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Arnab Goswami to remain with Times Network till Nov end
MUMBAI: Times Network president of news Arnab Goswami, who had resigned last week from the company, will remain in his current position and will continue to anchor the flagship show ‘The Newshour’ until the end of November.
“He will remain in his current position with Times Network till the latter half of November 2016 and will continue anchoring the flagship show ‘Newshour’ till then,” the company said in a statement while confirming Goswami’s resignation.
Times Network CEO MK Anand, while conveying his best wishes to Goswami, commented, “Times Network cherishes the decade-long association it had with Arnab. We are sure he will do well in his next endeavour and our good wishes are with him.”
On his part, Goswami stated, “It’s been an exciting ride at Times Network. We have changed the way news is done, and I have worked with fantastic professionals in this journey. To these professionals, I dedicate the success of the last decade as I look forward now to the future.”