- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Arnab Goswami to remain with Times Network till Nov end
MUMBAI: Times Network president of news Arnab Goswami, who had resigned last week from the company, will remain in his current position and will continue to anchor the flagship show ‘The Newshour’ until the end of November.
“He will remain in his current position with Times Network till the latter half of November 2016 and will continue anchoring the flagship show ‘Newshour’ till then,” the company said in a statement while confirming Goswami’s resignation.
Times Network CEO MK Anand, while conveying his best wishes to Goswami, commented, “Times Network cherishes the decade-long association it had with Arnab. We are sure he will do well in his next endeavour and our good wishes are with him.”
On his part, Goswami stated, “It’s been an exciting ride at Times Network. We have changed the way news is done, and I have worked with fantastic professionals in this journey. To these professionals, I dedicate the success of the last decade as I look forward now to the future.”