- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Anup Vishwanathan to join Sony TV as marketing head
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has roped in Anup Vishwanathan as marketing head for its flagship Hindi general entertainment channel Sony Entertainment Television (SET).
Vishwanathan will replace Gaurav Seth, who had quit the company in July.
Prior to Times Network, he was with Leo Burnett for almost eight years and worked on SET’s ‘KBC’ campaign. He also worked with clients including McDonald’s, HDFC and Tata Capital.
At SET, he will be reporting to Danish Khan, who is joining the channel as business head on 16 September.