- SC declares right to privacy as Fundamental right
- Swine flu kills 1094 in India in 8 months
- Liquor stocks gain after Supreme Court clarifies on Highway liquor ban
- The charge that Narayana Murthy forced Vishal Sikka to resign is a lie
- BJP attacks Mamata, says CM trying to create divide among religions
Anup Vishwanathan to join Sony TV as marketing head
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has roped in Anup Vishwanathan as marketing head for its flagship Hindi general entertainment channel Sony Entertainment Television (SET).
Vishwanathan will replace Gaurav Seth, who had quit the company in July.
Prior to Times Network, he was with Leo Burnett for almost eight years and worked on SET’s ‘KBC’ campaign. He also worked with clients including McDonald’s, HDFC and Tata Capital.
At SET, he will be reporting to Danish Khan, who is joining the channel as business head on 16 September.