- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Anup Vishwanathan to join Sony TV as marketing head
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has roped in Anup Vishwanathan as marketing head for its flagship Hindi general entertainment channel Sony Entertainment Television (SET).
Vishwanathan will replace Gaurav Seth, who had quit the company in July.
Prior to Times Network, he was with Leo Burnett for almost eight years and worked on SET’s ‘KBC’ campaign. He also worked with clients including McDonald’s, HDFC and Tata Capital.
At SET, he will be reporting to Danish Khan, who is joining the channel as business head on 16 September.