- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Animal Planet HD to journey through ‘Wild France’ from 21 Jan
MUMBAI: Animal Planet HD will journey through ‘Wild France’ in its new series and observe life in Europe’s typical ecosystems.
Deep in the French countryside, it is possible for the adventurous to spot brown bears, wild boar, griffon vultures or wolves. These are among the creatures getting the chance and space to regain their old hunting grounds in France’s many mountains, valleys and forests.
‘Wild France’ will air every Thursday at 9 pm, starting 21 January on Animal Planet HD World.
From the shores of the Atlantic Ocean to the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea; from estuaries and wild rivers to marsh lands and wetlands; from high mountains and deep forests to hedged farmland and peri-urban countryside, the mini-series will explore the subtle mechanisms at work in each ecosystem that enable it to flourish. All manner of life, from the minute to the massive, is captured in immersive detail, enabling viewers to examine the incredible range of interactions between species and follow their daily quest for survival.
‘Wild France’ features striking photography and locations all across France, from Alsace and the Alps to the Pyrenees and the island of Corsica, to document the diversity and behaviour of the nation’s wildlife.