- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Anil Ambani’s BTVi appoints Helios Media to do ad sales
MUMBAI: After renaming the business news channel and appointing Monica Tata as the COO, Business Broadcast Network has aligned with Helios Media to manage the ad-sales revenue monetisation for BTVi.
Keeping in mind the need to have a content-oriented sales approach, Business Broadcast Network has partnered with Helios Media which is a specialised sales company.
BTVi COO Monica Tata said, “In an environment such as business news, it is extremely important that the team fronting the ad-sales understands the pulse of the content and at the same time, provides tailored creative brand solutions and cross-platform opportunities to inform and engage with the core audience. In Helios Media, we found the team to be very proficient in their capability in delivering the mandate.”
Helios Media MD Divya Radhakrishnan said “We have always taken up channels with a unique proposition in the market and helped brands to participate in the content with an objective to provide the appropriate ambience for brands to communicate with their audiences. In BTVi, we are very positive for being able deliver in the financial ecosystem a right fitment.”
Helios Media chief sales officer Shrutish Maharaj said, “We wish to approach the market with inclusive programming and solution based selling and have put together a dynamic team who share our passion for the subject.”