- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Amrita TV’s ‘Super Star’ returns on 4 Aug
MUMBAI: Malayalam general entertainment channel Amrita TV is all set to get its popular and first ever Malayalam music reality show ‘Super Star’ back on the channel.
Launching on 4 August, the new season will air every Monday to Thursday, from 8.30 to 9.30 pm.
The channel has selected 20 final contestants in the 16–25 age group after a rigorous set of auditions across four centres in Kerala, followed by a final audition at Amrita TV studios in Trivandrum.
The jury panel includes music director Sharreth, who has done music for Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu movies; music composer-cum-playback singer and guitarist Alphons Joseph, who has sung for AR Rahman and is also part of his world tour troupe; and young playback singer Mahathi, who has sung for Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Punjabi movies.