- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Amrita TV adds travel show to line-up
MUMBAI: Amrita TV has launched a travel show, ‘Power Journeys’, to its programming line-up.
Airing at 11 pm every Friday, the show is a mix of the thrill of travel and discoveries. Each half-an-hour episode will be anchored by the popular travel show host Subaida and will present a close view of locations across the UAE.
Driving the latest models of Jeep Cherokee, Subaida will introduce the features of the vehicles while sharing her experiences of visiting interesting places and locations.
The channel has roped in Jeep as the presenting sponsor.