- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Amrita TV adds travel show to line-up
MUMBAI: Amrita TV has launched a travel show, ‘Power Journeys’, to its programming line-up.
Airing at 11 pm every Friday, the show is a mix of the thrill of travel and discoveries. Each half-an-hour episode will be anchored by the popular travel show host Subaida and will present a close view of locations across the UAE.
Driving the latest models of Jeep Cherokee, Subaida will introduce the features of the vehicles while sharing her experiences of visiting interesting places and locations.
The channel has roped in Jeep as the presenting sponsor.